Eric’s condition has been stable without any major changes for several days, until today. His fever won’t go down so the doctor suspect an infection of some kind. I had to wear a full body protection over my cloth when I stood by this bed today. I try not to stress out so much about it since there’s really nothing I can do and I know he’s in good hands. I’m sure it’s common for patients in his condition to get an infection, right??
What makes me loose my mind right now is Corporate America. This morning following happened:
– Hello Mr. Bank. I’m calling to make a phone payment
– Ok no problem, are you on the account?
– Um, no. It’s my husband’s business account
– Oh, I see. What’s the Account number, his social security#, and Business EIN#?
– Business EIN? I have no idea. Look, all I want to do is to make a payment so I don’t get hit with a late fee. My husband got hit by a drunk driver, he’s unconscious at the hospital with a sever brain injury. Could you please help me out here so I can give you money?
– Well, I can’t help you unless you give me the information I need.